Pavillon Bosio Equipment
Digital platform (2D, 3D) :
- 2 rooms: 24 iMac workstations (2D / 3D software, Adobe CC 2020 suite)
- 6 scanners
- 6 graphic tablets
- 1 networked colour laser photocopier/printer
- 1 3D printer
- 1 print-oriented workstation with calibrated screen, connected to 1 HD scanner and 1 large-format photo plotter.
- Full HD digital cameras (DSLR, handheld and broadcast cameras).
- server (network distribution and storage).
NB: the computer park was completely renewed and increased in January 2017. It is renewed every five years.
- 2 Workstations and various software dedicated to sound
- sound recording equipment (field mixer-recorder, voice and field recording microphones, etc.).
- mixing console and multicast system [10 preamplified proximity listening speakers], etc.).
- audiovisual broadcasting equipment
Photo studio and shooting :
- cyclos, 2 autopsy kits
- 2 lighting kits, light boxes, giraffe, led panels
- film and digital cameras, 24×36, 6×6 and 4×5 inch formats (Linhof room)
Cinema studio and shooting :
- Black Magic Micro Cinema Camera
- Metabone Speedbooster ring for Canon and Nikon frames
- set of fixed Canon and Nikon photo lenses (18mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 120mm…)
- Panasonic MFT 25mm lens, f/1.7
- Ninja V control monitor (miscellaneous accessories: shoulder-stock/follow-focus/matte-box/filters, etc.)
Stage design workshop :
- machine elements, frames, PVC screens, dance floors, pulleys, slings
- computer-programmable lighting equipment, specific software, specific supplies and led lighting, etc.
Construction workshop (volume, wood, metals, moulding) :
- stationary equipment : band saw
- mitre saw, column drill, scroll saw, table router, trimmer, wood lathe,
hot wire cutters, belt grinders, welding stations (arc and argon), etc.
- space dedicated to moulding techniques: plaster, latex, resin, etc.
- common tools: drills, impact screwdrivers, sanders, small tools, etc.
NB: This workshop has been completely renewed during the summer of 2018
Ceramic workshop :
- 2 lathes, harnesses, ground tools, etc.
- 1 plodder, plate machine, dryers, etc.
- 1 baking room including 2 electric ovens, 1 gas Raku oven
- 1 enamelling room
Editing / Engraving workshop :
- 2 engraving presses and 1 publishing press
- 1 paper cutter, various supplies
NB: This workshop is available on an as-needed basis
Purpose room :
exhibitions / conferences / workshops / studios (equipment and broadcasting material) :
- 1 projector HD - DLP
- 6 short-throw projectors
- 4 HDMI projectors
- 20 HD screens and monitors available
- cyclos, 3 autopole bottoms
- various led lighting
The Digital Lab :
- In the process of being equipped, starting in January 2020.
360° environment, a set of coherent equipment covering different fields of application from 3D to 360° sound and video through the connected object and electronics.
Equipment of the annex building (Ste Dévote)
Drawing and painting workshop :
- trestles, modular tables, etc.
Editing / binding workshop :
- 1 cutter, 1 shears, 2 binders, 6 cutters, various papers, cardboard, presses, supplies, etc.